What does a Growth Marketer do?
Growth marketing (sometimes referred to as growth hacking) refers to marketing that targets the entire funnel through digital marketing efforts, lifecycle activities and conversion rate optimisation.
It delivers through the understanding that retention is one of the biggest factors within growth and prioritises customer acquisition.
If you are someone who thrives at the intersection of marketing, growth, data and product this role could be your dream!
What are the responsibilities of a Growth Marketer?
- To work alongside and collaborate successfully with media and marketing teams from conception to execution
- Creative development and execution of e.g. landing pages and campaign creatives
- Collaborate with both acquisition and design teams
- Continually test and learn
- Conversion funnel optimisation
- Improving overall user experience
- User research and design enhancements
- Optimise product/brand positioning online
What skills does Growth Marketing require?
- Innovation and creative flair
- Quantitative and qualitative problem-solving skills
- Knowledge & expertise in digital marketing
- Data analytics
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, UserTesting, Convert, Webflow, Salesforce, Tableau
- A/B Testing
- User segmentation
What can a Growth Marketer earn?
- Circa £35,000 - £100,000+ (dependent on experience, level, company & brand)
More Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Roles Explained
Find a job as a Growth Marketer
Photo by path digital on Unsplash