How to harmonise digital, marketing & ecommerce skills for outstanding results according to Econsulanacy
People are your greatest asset and it's more important than ever to ensure that they have the skills necessary to deliver strong ROI across marketing campaigns.
Econsultancy has written a white paper on just this topic. Below are their key findings (click here to download).
Did you know
- Top-performing organisations are twice as likely as their peers to be making significant investment in digital skills and education.
- 76% of marketers agree that both individual and organisation learning experiences have improved their ability to integrate marketing activities.
- 82% agree that learning and development experiences have improved their ability to make or influence strategic decisions.
3 business benefits of formal learning at work programmes
It's important that you look to optimise your employees knowledge with both core & specialist skills.
Core marketing skills
- commercial awareness
- campaign project and budget management
- campaign measurement
Specialist marketing skills
- digital advertising
- search marketing
- web development
- user experience
- data analysis and measurement
Top 3 soft skills
- ability to embrace change
- critical thinking
94% of marketers agree that soft skills are as important as technical skills to be successful in marketing.
How to build these skills in your organisation
- encourage continuous professional development
- teach critical thinking through developing curiosity alongside data skills & the use of common sense
- promote collaborative working relationships
- you can also hire in experts to lead the team and disseminate knowledge
Download full report
How to: harmonise digital, marketing & ecommerce skills for outstanding results
Are you looking for experienced digital professionals? We'd love to chat.
Give us a call
Photo by Branko Stancevic on Unsplash