CRM Manager - Lifecycle
Consumer Goods & Retail
Permanent, Up to £70k
Looking for a new CRM role? Could you unravel a retail database of over half a million customers by improving segmentation, developing templates and curating the CRM campaign calendar? We're working with a multichannel retailer which has been on the high street and online for close to 30 years. They are looking to appoint a CRM Lifecycle Manager who can apply automation expertise and creativity to develop an engaging & consistent marketing approach through their digital and retail touchpoints
- Data capture: Developing CRM data capture across multiple channels
- Marketing campaign calendar: Responsibility for ongoing campaign output and weekly communications according to the marketing calendar (Email, SMS, Direct Mail)
- Templates: Ongoing development of templates to execute journeys, single sends and other campaign activity
- Segmentation: Data-driven approach to reviewing and adapting customer segmentation framework (source, demographics, behaviour, past purchase, etc) to support marketing campaigns and activity.
- Automation: Development of our existing automation program from CRM, keeping up to date and expanding our use of automation in sends, content and other items to be more efficient with campaign management over medium term
- Business support: Working with the Performance Marketing Manager and commercial teams with campaign creative and asset support via graphics designer. Managing priorities across business and creating an action plan for team.
- Internal communications: Management over the marketing campaign calendar, for retail and online and communicating to business upcoming plans
- Branding: Incorporate brand and identity for business across all marketing collateral
- Budget management: Responsible for CRM spend (activities, retail print, email/ sms, direct mail)
- Team management: Motivate and manage direct reports and work with wider teams, oversee workloads, activity and performance.
Sound interesting? Then send over your CV
Posted on 16th August 2022